Even though many feel Sweetest Day is a made up holiday to promote the sales of candy and other sweets, you can also use it as a perfect “make up” day or a surprise holiday for your significant other.
Think about it.
When Saturday, October 15 rolls around, your better half probably won’t think anything about it. Usually Valentine’s Day is the “sweet” holiday for romance; chocolate; flowers and dining out. However, this year, you can use Sweetest Day to your full advantage.
– If you blew it on Valentine’s Day and really didn’t do a good job of fully recognizing your true love, here’s a great opportunity to make up for your faults.
– Perhaps your relationship wasn’t in full bloom eight months ago, so you didn’t want to go over the top on February 14. Now you can.
– Or, even better, maybe there’s someone new in your life and you want to bring the “sweets” to the sweet on October 15.
Whatever the case may be, here’s your chance to have some fun; rekindle the romance and enjoy each other’s company on this “concocted promotional” holiday.
Need some ideas? Here you go:
– Make dinner reservations at his/her favorite restaurant or try a new place in town.
– Take him/her to that place they’ve always wanted to try out, but you’ve never had the time to make plans. This could be a shopping trip; a visit to a museum; full treatment at a spa, or a romantic get-away weekend for two.
– Even something simple as dinner at your favorite burger or pizza joint followed by movie can mean a lot to your sweetie!
And, of course, you can top off the day or evening in style with a limousine from American Eagle Limousine. Remember, we’ll pick you up and take you door-to-door as you enjoy each other’s company and ride in comfort and style.
In addition, there’s no need to worry about directions; traffic and construction or parking. Leave the worry to us!
Need more ideas or reservations? No problem! Give us a call at (703) 550-7200 and we’ll help!
Don’t forget your sweetheart on Sweetest Day – Saturday, October 15!